Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Beautiful Thursday

I do pologize fer meh mommeh bein da worst blogger ever. Does anyone know where i can gib meh mommeh da worst blogger award? If dey dunna haf one, we jus haf to make one. Mommeh, yoo lose. I hates dis.

So i saz, mommeh, mus make up fer dis. Now, yoo mus take meh picshure.



Dat right mommeh. Yoo gonna like it.



Now dis next one- i sorry yoo haz to see dis... mommeh's foot makes appearance. Not nice. Smells bad. Yes does. If on couch, an dey near daddeh, he always try to push dem away so he can't smell it. He sumtims try be nice, not let mommeh know wat he doin- he try make her sink dat he jus movin. But... she always know...



Den i move in da sun. Bask. Bask... Bask.



*yawn* Bein da kitteh iz hard werks.



Ok, Ready again. Look at dis face, iz dark vs. light.

Maybe i evil? Maybe i angel? mommeh saz like alfred hitchcock movie. All shadows mean sumtin.



Look here. Iz meh feets. Aren't dem cute toes?



ahhhhhhhhhh i lub layin in da sun.



Lemme innaduce yoo ta meh new mouse. See, petey still at large. Canna be found. Look everywhere mommeh did. I not tellin where he is. Haffa figure it out mommeh. I know yoo read meh blog- i no stoopid an gonna put it on here fer yoo to find.



I sink i name him herman. Him haz ball tail. Him weird. Haf fuzzy tings. I donna play wif him very much. I miss meh petey.



Since petey gone, i no carry toys around no more. I miss him. Ok mommeh, maybe i forgets where i leave him k. ... halp meh find hims....



Until den, i play wif dis herman i guess. YAAAAAAAAAAH!



Also, mommeh sink dis funneh. Real funneh. Daddeh didna. But mommeh did.

8 face swats:

Anonymous said...

I agree -- the more photos of you, the better!

Daisy said...

Tesla, you are so pretty! I am sorry that Petey went missing. Herman looks almost as good though. Except his ball tail is a little unusual.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Tesla~!
You are becoming more and more beautiful~!!!!!
I am so crazy so your beautiful look!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Your photos were lovely, even the one with your Mommy's feet in them.

Sometimes our beans get busy and we don't get to blog as much as we would like and visit our friends. You just have to be understanding. You can't change beans they are not trainable.

~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Honey P. Sunshine said...

mommie laughed out loud....nom, nom, nom, nom

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Hee Hee! Very funny! You are turning into quite a pretty ladycat, Tesla! Not really a kitten anymore.

Herman looks like fun! Sorry about Petey.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Heehee! My mommy thinks that lolcat is HILARIOUS too. I told her I could be funny too if given more baloneh!

You are sooo byootiful, Tesla. I likes your toes!

Parker said...

That was very funny!
Telsa, I think you are wonderful and I gave you an award!