Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Intruder.

Dis mornin while mommeh on da puter, i am protecting da house. I on duty all tim.

I find dis stranger trying to get in meh house.



I waz pawin him but everytim mommeh took camera out, i stop and stare at her. Stoopid mommeh. I want to kill bug. Not pose.



I see him der all hangin on to da screen out der. Now dat air on i can't pounce on him. Mommeh saz i can't pounce on him anywaz caz i cud hurt da screens.



But i tell mommeh. i saz, i do wat i wants!

Petey is missing friends. He's lost somewhere in da house. Mommeh can't find him anywhere. Checked all meh favorite hiding places. No where to be found.



Mommeh also saz might git nother kitteh, caz one waz found by werk lady and saz needs home real bad, canna take care ofs. Do i want sisfer? Iz tortishell. Mommeh will meet her tomorrow.



Daddeh saz no. Mommeh wants dis kitteh. But house not very big. But saz, maybe foster til find better homes? Mommeh likes doin foster stuff. Stoopid mommeh saz daddeh. Stoopid mommeh.

10 face swats:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We hope if you Mom brings the kitty home you will be nice to her. She must be very scared. It's nice that your Mom wants to help her. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Daisy said...

Tesla, you are very right to tell your mom that you do what you want!

I think fostering the kitty is a good idea to see how it all works out. I'll bet you will have fun with the new kitty!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Tesla,

You are very very young, it will be much more easiler for you to have a sister. Much more easiler than my condition~~
Mine is having some problems to accept my brother, but it's fine now.

Fostering the kitty is also fun, I have few friends' mom also doing that, too~! You will meet lots of friends!

Purr,
Adan

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh another cat. It's always an adjustment but it's not always a bad thing--you get to be the boss!

PB 'n J said...

Two kitties are pretty good - but then you might have to share! We hope you find Petey soon.

Parker said...

Fostering is a great idea!
Poor little kitty, how nice of your mommy!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Your Mommy's not stoopid! Havin' two cats is a good fing, cuz a sister will play with you (or in our case, just chase you around the house). Your Mommy sounds sweet.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

PS My mommy thought it was soooo cute when she brought up your web page to see you in the bumble bee outfit. I told her that if she ever did that to me...well... I'd get real mad!

Mickey's Musings said...

Tesla,you do a great job of protecting your home!!
I too think it is nice that your Mom wants to care for a little kitty that needs a home. Two kitties are not hard to care for.Just tell your Dad he is overruled :)
My sisfur Georgia is a tortie!!
Purrs Mickey

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are an awesome house protector!!
Intruders don't stand a chance!
You tell your daddy that it is good for a cat to have a companion. they take care of each other and keep each other company.