Now, on to hanging.
Dis, iz meh hanging on ta mommeh's hand. She got a treat, so i hanging ta git it from her. So, i try hard.
dis iz still hanging from da treaty. Mommeh waz tryin ta make meh jump and hang from da chair- but as soon as camera dere, i didna wanna do dat.
Den she put treat on da couch. Den, here yoo see meh hanging from dat couch. Dere good treat up dere. i like hanging fur treats.
Again, i hanging from da couch. VERY xcitin. I know yoo jus canna look aways! Look at meh hanging!
Dat all. I see yoo all soon.
-lub,
tesla the kitteh.















7 face swats:
Glad you have the best condo. Hope your Mommy comes back soon. ~S, S & C
You're right. I simply must watch you hang from the couch. Can you do it again?
Don't come by http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com. You would be too tempted.
Great take on the theme... Mine's up too... Hope you can drop by...
You are good at hanging from stuff!
Hanging on that couch shows off the lovely calico colors on your back!
Wow you are doing a great job of hanging around!
Oh Tesla,it's always nice to see you HANGING around!!!!!
I am so happy you will have a good vacation too :)
See ya soon,Mickey
Post a Comment