Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mommeh... no go.

I watched mommeh pack on frideh.

I waz not unnersandin wat she doin. I saz, mommeh? mommeh wat doin. She saz 'nothin nothin'. Tinks i no no wat doin. I no sumtin up.



She leaf room. I wait... she no no nothin... den, den she no no. Den... aprise! i at place she go.

Mommeh.... jus yoo wait... yoo in for aprise.



unfortunately for meh, she found meh... an i in condo nows... acaz... mommeh found meh. I no no hows...

Soon, soon i be home dough an den... den i will pay mommeh back...

12 face swats:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Aw, Tesla. We feel for you. But she is coming back, isn't she?

Daisy said...

Well, I know you will use your time there wisely to plan....

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope she won't be gone long!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah No!!!!!
I hope she will be back in very short time~!!!
Waiting is very very hard,

always hard!!!

Anonymous said...

Pay her BIG time, Tesla! No mercy!

PB 'n J said...

Oh No - the condo?! We hope that you have an ok time, and you make sure that your Mommy makes it up to you when she gets back!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

aww Tesla. we is sorry your mommy is gone for a while. poor baby.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We know how you feel! Poop in her shoes!

Parker said...

Awwww, poor Telsa! I hope your Mommy comes home soon!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Don't be too lonely little fellow! She will be home soon!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

You is so cute, Tesla. That was a good try, stowing away in the big black box thingy.

I are giving you an award! Check out our blog when your mommeh gets back. You don't have to participate if you don't want to, I just wanted to show my appreciation!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh dear!!! Another kitty abandoned!!!!!! :o

Purrs Mickey

See ya soon,K?