Friday, July 18, 2008

Photo Hunters #10: what IS that?!

Todays theme iz "what IS that?!" An i gonna tell yoo jus wat dat iz. I gunna show yoo wat sumtin iz, an den, what really iz... or sumfin like dat.

Here we gos....



Oh mai! wat iz dis?! iz dat monsteh in meh house?! GIT OUT MONSTEH!




Silly guys. ha ha! Dis iz no monsteh. dis iz mez!



Oh mai.... wat iz dis?! Look all grossy!



Silly guys. dis iz hammeh head shark. Him not named yet. Still werkin on his name. See us posin?



oh mai! what iz dis?! Looks all weird and scary!



NO no friends. Dis iz not weird OR scary. Dis iz herman mai mousie replacement.



Neveh fear furrends, mommeh jus went on vacashun. Will be back to pick up on Sundeh. See yooo soon! (we made dis afore she lefted!)





10 face swats:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That's a cool toy.

Daisy said...

I thought the hammerhead shark was a close-up of your TONGUE!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Those were cute. Why don't you teleport over while your Mom is away. We will go out on the town. ~Scylls & Charybdis

Nice photo hunt ~ Socks

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're relieved to know there are no monsters there while your mom is away.

bing said...

nice kitty... you know how to do trivia.

Mickey's Musings said...

Tesla,that was a great Photo Hunt!!!!! You have some cool toys!! Yay for Mom on vacation!! I bet she is happy :)
Purrs Mickey

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool! Those look like great toys! :)

Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday with me! I really appreciate it. - Dragonheart

PB 'n J said...

Those are some great What is Its! We're just back from vacation too, but we were missing you - glad you're back!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

heehee! That was such a cute photohunt! I like hangin' out with you Tesla!

I hope your mommy has a GREAT vacation!

Anonymous said...

We hopes ur mommie enjoy her vacation. Ours just came back on Monday, and we are so happy to be out of the pet hotel!
Happy naming ur hammerhead shark, Tesla!
Purrs,