Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lazy Sunday

My dear friends, Socks, Scylla & Charybdis made me this great purfday card!



I just forgot to check my email and missed it- yes for a few weeks! i wasn't getting any mail, so i didn't check it! So there! but i'm so sorry my friends, i just love it! you must've thought i was really snobby! wow. I'm not i promise, i appreciate all the work you put into it! thanks guys!

-----

now this morning and afternoon has been groggy out. and gloomy. mommy doesn't feel like typing the way i'm speaking to her- so no kitty talk today. She said she doesn't feel like it. stoopid mom. But she still has to type what i say. haha.


This was me a bit ago when mommy found me in the computer room....



i can hear her camera clicking. And her flash made me pay close attention.



Mom's been working alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll weekend. Well. Actually thats a lie.



Thursday was her day off. we cleaned all day. she vacuumed. i hid in the bathroom and my ottoman. yes. MY ottoman.



Friday and daddy spent the day celebrating the fourth- out all day.



Then, saturday morning mommeh worked til 12, then back to work at 3 until 530.



Then they go out to partay until late. Stooopid beans.



this morning mom work, and getting ready to go back to work. I wanted to go an comment on everyones blogs. No have time said mom. She helped the stoopid woofie blog first. Said she deserved some time. But, she did sepia a few pictures of me to make me look gorgeous.



and



she says some family is in town, going there tonight and tomorrow and daddy going with her tonight and tomorrow daddy going out with a friend. What is this about? I hate the beans. I'm so bored!

10 face swats:

Daisy said...

Tesla, you always look beautiful in your photos! My Mommie cleaned the house on Thursday, too. But my Mommie did not do a very good job.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Tesla!!
Holiday time tends to make our beans busy :) Then they don't have time for us!! Mom is very disorganized and complains about there being not enough time !
I always love to see pictures of you as you are so pretty :) I love your close ups too!!
I hope things settle down for a while,so you have more time with your Mom :)

Purrs Mickey

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Tesla~~~
You look also very beautiful today~~~~
I feel like I am just next to you seeing you every move~!!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Tesla, you do look beautiful in every pikshur!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are looking so stunning!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very pretty Tesla. You really have model good looks!

We'll teleport over for a game of chase with you if you want. We could try to find Petey.

~Shade and Goldie

Anonymous said...

I like to lie on my human's chair too. Especially after they get up because it's so warm.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Tesla! Our mom is glad the holiday week is over too. Dads been home all week doing projects and the college boy came home. She's glad the house is quiet again and routine is back.
PeeEss: Mom just loves your little smoochy spot on your whiskers!

Poppy Q said...

Tesla happy purrfday to you sweet friend. Thems nice pictures of you, I am glad your mom put down the duster long enough to get some snapshots.

Enjoy your tidy house.

Anonymous said...

Are the dust bunnies gathering again, Tesla? :D
How have u been, sorry that we have not been visiting, but now we are back!
We have tagged u for a meme, no hurry but we would love to see ur answers!
Purrs,