Friday, July 18, 2008

wat iz dis?


Dis mernin... i gits up. I eets. Mommeh iz wif mez. She talks to meh.

Den, affer i eets, i follow mommeh round for bits.

DEN, we gif daddeh his birfday presents. I like to watch dis an step on da papers.


DEN mommeh brings in meh black softie carrier. Puts blankie in. Den puts mousie in.

So.... i go splore. I crawl in carrier. Affer all iz nice an softie.

Den, i purrs an waits. Den...


MOMMEH ZIPPEH UP DA FRONT!

I trapped!

Mommeh puts meh in car. Den drives meh to werk...

puts meh in cages... an says be back soon.

Well.

you can jus MAGINE wat face i gif mommeh. DIRTY looks. No come out say bye. Didna know waz comin here.

Bye she saz.

See yoo soon she saz.

Be good girl she saz.

Well yoo know wat i saz mommeh? do yoo?

I saz, i saz i hate yoo mommeh.

9 face swats:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Tesla! What a mean trick to play on you. But we know you don't really hate her. And she'll be back for you. Eventually. Won't she?

Thanks for coming by. Georgia had some of the weakest and worst dogfighting laws in the country, but as of July 1, they have been toughened. We're going to be watching the two cases mentioned on JFF. We hope those arrested will be prosecuted and punished. And folks are using the tip line, so there will undoubtedly be many more cases!

Daisy said...

Wow, that was pretty sneaky of your mom. When will you get to go home? I am certain that you do not really hate your mommie. Well, maybe just for an instant.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Hoomans always take advantage of our desire to explore the PTU (prisoner transport unit). How awful of them! Why'd your mommy put you in cage?

You is cute!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We hope you get to go home soon. BAD Mommy. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Uh oh! Where are you going?! What are they doing? Are you getting poked? What?! I am on pins and needles I am so worried!!!!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Yikes!!! That doesn't sound good at all!

A spa????

purrs Shade

Monty Q. Kat said...

That's not right...

Anonymous said...

Oh,, that wasn't very nie of your Mom. We hope you don't have to be stuck in there too long, Tesla!

Mickey's Musings said...

One minute you are helping your Dad with his birthday then the next you are kidnapped!!!
What is happening???? Are your folks going away? Are you at a kitty hotel? Did you hear them say vacation?
Don't hate your Mom,maybe you will have fun. Take care Tesla!!
Purrs Mickey