Friday, July 25, 2008

Home

Dis iz wat i did soon as i git home from da werk place last sundays. Mommeh bring meh home. I lay all around da house. I gif myself baf.



Dat merning at da werk i tried to scape out ahind da lady who waz feedin meh. I said 'hey, yoo look over dere at dat woofie!' den i made a mad dash fur da exit!



No madder...



Didna werk like i wanted.



Iz ok dough. Back home.



dat lady caught meh pretty fast. Dis whole week i been home alaxin. mommeh been cleanin like crazy. I no know why.



no madder. I gunna leaf all mez hairs all over again.



"Tesla, i cleaned acaz yoo go back ta werk tamarra- acaz i leafin fer da beach. I forgot to tell yoo" -saz mommeh.



WAT?!?!?!?!

6 face swats:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We hope your Mommy is kidding. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Mickey's Musings said...

What????????????
You just get home and get all cozy and you have to go back????
Oooooooooooooooo!! I hope your claws are sharpe ;)
Purrs Mickey

meemsnyc said...

Go back, what? She must be joking.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What?! No way. That is so unfair.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

WHAT???? You are being abandoned when your mommy is going away to the beach?????? It's soooo unfair.

Daisy said...

OH NOES! Not again! Well, maybe this time your plan will work out better.