I waz lazy this week. See meh?
I laid behind mommeh on da chair while she types. Lay lay.
I lay on da floor.
Mommeh. i busy. go way.
Mommeh sinks dat i lay round so much caz of da heats. Been real hots. But da air machiney on. Today i sleep a whole lots. Mommeh kind of worried. Neveh sleep dis much afor.
Unless mommeh, while yoo not home i playin tooooooo much! Like, when yoo caught meh stealing da plastic knife out of the kitchen sink.... mommeh found dis knife in meh cubes. I sink it meh toy. Well. Smell like yummy goodness. Den, it knife for meh din. And, if it meh din. My knife din. My knife. All good. Fair. Meh knife. Sanks fer da toy mommeh!















5 face swats:
Hi Tesla, it is raining here. We just came in from outside and we are all wet. We had to drag Mommy in, the silly bean was weeding and didn't want to stop. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis
It's hard to do bright when it is not bright by you.
Tesla,I think you did a BRIGHT post bay showing that your Mom did not have a BRIGHT idea :) heehee
I like to see pictures of you as you are so pretty!!
Purrs Mickey
Oah Tesla,
Today, the 5th photo of you just simply beautiful~! You are so so lovely~!!!!!!
It's good to be lazy, I meant....there is nothing should let us do tired, right?
Purr,
Adan
I don't know if playing with a knife would be a good idea!
You are a pretty girly!
Post a Comment