Friday, June 20, 2008

Woofie Weekend.

To answer yoor queschuns, da woofie iz stayin fer da weekends.

I whapped him a little today, a cause he though he could jump on mez an i would play wif him. Well. I said 'no! i a lady! i no play like dat' and i whap him slightly. Mommeh said i very nice to tell him i boss, and not hurt him. She very proud of me.

Tomorrow's photohunter is Water, an i am gonna play dis one. I might haffa git started tonight. But i will be getting good photos for dis one. Yoo see. I show yoo.

4 face swats:

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Hay Tesla!!

Mommy started to read your blog and was laughin' very hard. Sheesh, humans.

Fank you for stopping by my blog! I is very happy to meet you because you seem like such a freakin' cool cat! It is very nice to meets you.
-Kilroy

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am so sorry to hear that dog is staying the weekend. Have you learned how to chase it yet? They are fun to chase!

Daisy said...

Tesla, there is something so charming about you!

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie, havin a woofie stayin onna weekends! I'm glad you're showin him who's tha boss!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!