Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hello friends!







Who wants to go to Ireland with me for my birthday? Let me know, i'm taking friends! I'll give you my email to writes too. Teslathekitteh(at)gmail(dot)com I hope some of you would like to come! think of all the plants we can eats!


14 face swats:

Qutaibah said...

waw nice blog
(visitor by chance)

Daisy said...

Tesla the Bed Monster! That looked like lots of fun. I will see if I can get a passport in time to go with you. Ireland sounds fun!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We had such a good time in Ireland we would love to go back. We may have MoMo & Charlotte with us. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ireland sounds like a fun place to go!

LZ said...

I want to go!! I like the color green a lot.

Kaze

meemsnyc said...

We'll go to Ireland to celebrate with you. Happy birthday!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I want to go Ireland celebrate with you, too!

Anonymous said...

Ireland for your birthday celebration U say, Tesla?
Count us in! The grass is always greener and delishcious on the other side... of the world! hahaha
Purrs,

PB 'n J said...

We would love to come to your Birthday celebration Telsa!!!! You can reach us at pbandjkitties@gmail.com!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Tesla!!! You are justee likes my frend Delilah.. she likes to play giant rat in bed. But you iz smaller den she iz I tinks.
I would lovez to goez to Ireland wit you and cellybrate!!!! Yippeee skippeee!!! We'll haz some Irish nip tea!

Jans Funny Farm said...

You're going to Ireland for your birthday? We're embarrassed we forgot to post Crystal's birthday in time - at least we almost got it in the same week. And you're PLANNING ... You're on the ball. We're hanging our heads in shame.

purrs and tail wags

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We checked with MoMo and she and Charlotte will be coming with us. So we will be a herd of cats. ~MoMo, Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Charlotte

Mickey's Musings said...

A birthday in Ireland?!!!!!!!!!11
That sounds like such fun!! I would love to go !!
Purrs Mickey

The Fluffy Tribe said...

I luv that game it is my favorite. I would also luv to go to Ireland, but Mom says she would miss me too much ~Merlin of the FLuffy Tribe