Sunday, June 15, 2008

Meh Birfday Picshures.

Mommeh made yoo slide shows ta show yoo meh birfday picshures. Day are good.

I got to nom so many tings.




I all growed up now guys. all growed up.

-luf tesla.

7 face swats:

Parker said...

Telsa, it looks as though you had a great birthday. You are all growed up now!
Smooches to you and Happy Birthday!

Daisy said...

You really did get to nom many yummy things. I am very happy that you had such a happy birthday. Even though you are all grown up now, I still think of you as a youngster.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh we laughed because your first photo was the one with your tongue out! Those are great photos.

PB 'n J said...

What great photos - we're so glad that you had a great first birthday!

The Furry Kids said...

Those are great photos! Those sock toys are super fun.

Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

We can see u are really happy with ur toys and nom nom treats, Tesla!
Headnudgies and Purrs,

Jans Funny Farm said...

Time passes so quickly. Bet your mom is thinking of how short a kittenhood you had. But congrats on having an all grown up now birthday. Looks like it was a tasty one.

purrs and tail wags