Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Visitor

Da mom bean saz she sorry dat i not been bloggin much lately. dis iz all her fault yoo knows.

An den, aday, she bring home dis friend of hers woofie. a WOOFIE.



I decided to explore his house....



Dat... iz a woofie? dat iz small... iz bigger den hims.



Why yoo always sniff meh?



I sink... yoo shud stay oveh der a bit more... too close...



mommeh saz she iz so proud of meh fer being such a good kitteh an not hissin and scarin da little woofie.



he jus haz a learn how ta not be soooo noisy. I am allowed to sniff cuz it meh house. But yoo no allowed ta sniff less i saz so.



Mommeh saz i a nice kitteh. So proud i neveh hit woofie. Jus show him who boss.



I make air whaps. I warn yoooo woofie. i warn yoo.

8 face swats:

Daisy said...

Hahahaha! Tesla! You are bigger than the woofie! That's very funny.

I am amazed and impressed at how good you are with him. And I could see he was getting right in your face (and somewhere else,too).

Jans Funny Farm said...

Tesla, You are certainly a good kitty not to whap woofie. That's so cute, watching you two.

purrs and tail wags

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That was a tiny woofie. We are glad you are friends with him. ~Socks, S & C

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

He may have been small but he looked fierce!! Good whapping!

purrs, Shade and Goldie

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Tesla,

You iz da bravest cat!!! Of course dat woofie doez not know what he iz in fur when a cat appearz on da scene!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Tesla,

Cats and Woofies' behavior are so much different, while they said hello or curious, cats usually sniff and detecting watch. But woofie often bark...or step on the object to show their passions...different body language makes different result or bad result.
It will cause nervous cats unhappy and make the claws~~

But, Hey Telsa, you are a calm cat, you are very unique and special, you just like a queen show your big heart to that woofie, not only your mommy proud of you, but also all of us are proud of you.
You are doing just perfectly well, I like the way you show that woofie you are the boss!

I also hope that woofie stop barking that much, but I think when the woofie used to be with you, woofie will bark to other people :)
And I am so glad this woofie is only a visitor, hehehe~~

Again, you are so great, Tesla~! I remember while I was young at my old house there is a woofie is my neighbor, he barks all day long, one day, when Michico opened the door to put the shoes outside, I just run out of the door and give that dog big good whap, and he escape and bleeding from me and never bark again while Michico open the door. Certainly I don't care Michico how to face the neighbor beans, that dog made my angry. While I was 1 years old by that time.

So...Great job, Tesla!!
You are an amazing girl~!

Purr,
ADAN

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Little dogs like that can be fun to chase.

PB 'n J said...

Oh you are so brave and well behaved Tesla - I would have had to whap that little pup!

Well Done!
Pearl