Mommeh went out in da neighborhood wif da woofie dis mornin fer da walk. She found sum water fer meh photo hunters. See?
Dis iz streams dat run ahind house. Too bad i didna git to go. Soon as meh frontline comes in, den i can see da water all fer mezelfs.
Pretty view of da water.
Dis iz water i can see and play wif. Of course, since mommeh had camera out, i no wanna play wif dis water. usually i bat it around as it comes out of metal sing.
See da water comin out?
Den it all go down dat hole. Wat in der anyway? jus lots of water? i wanna go see.
Now DIS water i no play wif. Dis where i go when i git baf. I HATE baf. So when mommeh turn on dis water, i run fer meh life.
Not such good picshure, but yoo git da idea. It all go to da same place? We might neveh know.
Dat meh water photo hunt. Hope you likes. :)















10 face swats:
We like to drink the water that comes out of the faucet in the sink.
You are right, we may never know where it goes!
Happy Hunting and Happy Weekend!
~ Timothy
tee hee...fun and creative post. :)
happy weekend!
I did water running in the bathroom too.
Mine is here: http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com/2008/06/21/with-running-water/
That was a very good photohunt!
Sheesh, why do mommies always gotta walk the woofies but never take us out? Hope you get your frontline soon!!
I wanna be your friend too! I been reading your blog and it's very funny and delightful.
It is very fun to play with the water from the tap.
Tesla, I think the riddle of where all that water goes is one of life's great mysteries! The stream behind your house is really pretty.
We don't like baths either. ~Socks, S & C
I'm with you Tesla!! I do NOT like the WATER that goes in the big thing Mom calls a tub!!!!I don't know how she likes it!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey
hi tesla, nice to see you again....we love the picture of the stream behind your house, so lovely:)
-meaouwy troops-
Post a Comment