Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ultimate Decision Reached.


These two kitties.

Their fate has been decided.

As you can see they've been released from their room.

Smelly man.

Curious girl.

My babies.
My hearts.
My life.


Your second chance has just begun.

Tesla and Hansel stay.


28 face swats:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Mom is crying tears of relief and joy. We will purr soft, gentle purrs for healing for you all. Mom just washed our blanket snuggle you made us earlier this morning and started crying. We are so happy to hear this news!

Daisy said...

I am so glad to learn this news. I wish nothing but happiness for you and the cats and the new dog. And for the hurts (emotional and physical) to heal.

Forever Foster said...

We are happy that Hans and Tesla will stay with you. Try to remember that time does heal, so even if things feel strained at the moment, go forward in the knowledge that it will get better.

We wish you love, peace and happiness together.

Boots, Ozzie and Brenda said...

I am so sorry that this has happened to you and your family. I missed most of what went on, but I got the basic idea.

My beautiful Ninja (who I lost to cancer in October, 2008) was the sweetest cat to me. She too, always looked to me to see if things were alright and we were extremely close. But - when she got upset or stressed because there was too much action around her, she treated me no differently than any one else. I ended up going for IV antibiotics for 2 days at the hospital once because she bit my hand several times when I was carrying her back to our apartment when she got out in the hall.

It took some time to forgive her (I even thought about giving her up), but I learned a valuable lesson - I had to respect her personality when she was stressed. We had many more happy years together and I still cry because I miss her so.

I am praying that things will get better. Maybe a nice, slow introduction over time will ease the stress for all of you.

All the best to you.

Brenda & Boots

meemsnyc said...

That is such great news! We hope the best for all of you and that everyone will begin to get along especially with the woofie. We are so happy to hear the cats are staying. Purrs and hugs.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I have missed a lot and don't understand completely what happened, but it involves a woofie? I am glad to hear Tesla and Hansel are staying.
Purrs to you and hope any issues will go away for you. Sorry I have not been around much......
--JB

The Meezers or Billy said...

{{HUGS}}

The Florida Furkids said...

We're so relieved to hear this. I know it takes a long time to get woofies and kitties to get together and I hope things turn out well for all of you.


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

As usual, we missed everything. We are glad your precious ones are staying!
~ Anna Sue

Lux said...

Just stopping by to hand out {{{hugs}}}. :)

Parker said...

(((Hugs))) and tears of relief!

Samantha & Mom said...

((((((Hugs, Hugs and Hugs!!))) We are so glad Tesla and Hans are staying!! We just know the puppy will get along with them, too!
Your FL furiends,

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh boy!!! I am happy my friends are staying :)
I will purr super hard that everything works out for all of you.
Purrs Mickey

"Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace."
~ Buddah

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}

Asta said...

I am so vewy sad that you have had so much pain , bof physical and soul huwting..We love you and undewstand, and cewtainly stand by anything you decide..you alone know what you feel and need to do..I know you love all youw babies vewy much, and I twuly hope that they all leawn to get along and give you yeaws and yeaws of joy and love
smoochie kisses
ASta and Mommi

The Misadventures Of Me said...

We are glad yoo is goin to try again. If we had added to yer mom's being upset we is sorry.

If yoo evers need woofie advice, we kittehs are good to ask too (if yoo like) acuz we still hates woofie Jake and he has been here for like a squillion months!

Uh the mom says he's been here for 8 months. Whatever, we still dun like him much!

Troo
Shadow
Molly

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

A collective**sigh** of relief is heard through the woods!

Purrs and Hugs.

Goldie, Banshee and Shade

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Good luck to efurryone involved.
Big HUGS!
DMM & the FA

Chesney Cats said...

YAY!! We love you guys & we're soooo glad you are staying together!!

Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus, Emma & Mama Rhonda

Brownie said...

Yahoo! This is just great, I knew this was going to happen, I have the hope it was going to be like this :) I want to hear more adventures of you two soon!
-Brownie, the happy hamster

Kaz's Cats said...

We're glad that Tesla and Hans are staying, and we're still purring for them to get used to the dog so that the whole household can stay together,

Purrs and {{{hugs}}}

Gypsy & Tasha & Karen (Mum)

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Ohhhh, we are sooooo happy to hear this, we are leaking tears of joy! Tesla and Hans will get over their trauma and be fine, if our purrs and purrayers have anything to do with it. But please don't delete your blog, we think that would be giving in to emotions and to those who hurt you, and we purray that you will just take some time off and let things settle down. Please remember that you are in our sincerest thoughts, all of you ... and we will miss you if you leave.
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam, Simon and Momma Jan

Kaltsas Kats said...

We have just started blogging and read your story. I can understand your initial panic. We are sad that some have been judgmental about your choice to declaw (our cats are declawed as well) and the idea of you possibly finding another home for your cats. I'm glad that you have given them a second chance and please know that their intent was not to kill you and that they love you very much. We will be sad to see you go but understand. You can always email us and we will keep in touch if you want. We wish you and your cats the best in your second chance.
-Patches, Nemo and mom Melissa

Sweet Purrfections said...

Yay! I am so glad to hear that Tesla and Hansel are staying. I wish you the best and please feel free to email me if you would like to chat.

Sweet Praline and Mom Paula

Karen said...

I am very glad you are giving them a second chance. I had hoped you would but figured it would take a week or so to decide because you went threw so much. It is normal to be aprehensive. GOod luck in everything

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Sum times woofies n kitties likes eech uvfur n sumtimes dey gotsta figure out fings!! Sumtimes dat takes longer...

Our big brufur Spunky...Him was raised frum three dayz olds by Mawmee cuz hims kitty Mama n sibbies died from nooomohnyah.

Soh Mawmee had ta lurned how ta teach Spunky ta soshulize...still when him was goods, he was furry furry goods.. whn him was bads, him was horrid... (like me...Katie Too - ize high strung or sumpin)

Mawmee tells me dis storree. Him bitted Mawmee reel bads onse cause him wanted ta gits da kitty outside... Mawmee screemed n u shoulda seen poor Spunky's eyes!! Him was furry sorree him hurted Mawmee! ur fingurz needed stitchiez. Him nevfur dids dat agin. Mawmee figured she shoulda screemed a long times ago!! Den him would not like dat noise n behaves bettur sted uv likes Mr. Ali or sumpins.

Dehr were lots of times dat Mawmee wanted ta gives up on Spunky, but she couldn't cus she amembured how hims lifes was in hur hands... n how him coulds talk n say Katrin.

When Spunky gotted older, him calmed down n was a gentel kitty and lived ta 19 furry years old!

Luv,
Katie Too.

PB 'n J said...

We are soooo very sorry to see that you are going, but glad that you are all going to try again. Hopefully Tesla and Hans will be able to regain your trust and you can all be a happy family again.

Purrs and hugs to you all,
Pearl, Bert, Jake and Mommy

The Island Cats said...

We really hope this works out for you, the kitties and the puppy. Good luck!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

we are sorry yoo hadded tramma, we are glads that effuryone gits a second chance, headbutts