Friday, January 9, 2009

Formerly Feral Frideh: Hansel the kyoot.

Mommeh i dun care wat yoo saz, i AM vishus an i AM touf an all FEAR meh.



Stop showin dis craps.



Mommeh. I will make tesla smash yoo.



pweeeese? stop mommeh?

9 face swats:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Oh Hans! I can see the tough guy in there.... somewhere....if I squint.

You are a real sweetie!


Purrs Banshee

meemsnyc said...

Oooh, we love toys like that!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hans,we knows you're touf. you're a mancat!

Asta said...

The fun nevew stops at youw house..you awe bof sooo coote(oh and tuff, hehehehe)
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Shaggy and Scout said...

We love to watch you play! What manly reflexes you have!

PB 'n J said...

Oh Hans, your fierce (fiercely cute that is :-)!

Daisy said...

Do not worry, I can tell you are a tough Mancat! After all, you are practicing your hunting skills there. Right?

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

thaz how you play wiff that ball in circle thingy??? i haz one an i no nose hows to play it so i never touches!

from jenny: like your blog! don't know what's going on with the blogosphere or what happened but just stopped by and thought we would say hi!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for the share. These videos were too cute. Glad to see you two having so much fun. The fishing rod game is always a favorite with the kitties. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals