We came on again today to find another really really REALLY nasty and unforgivable note left. We deleted it. NO we will not give the name of the person that left it- we believe it or not- don't want to cause any trouble.
Thanks to those of you who have been our friends. Enjoyed our journeys and trips.
I haven't decided whether to delete this blog, or to come back to it one day. All i know, is for a LONG LONG time, we will be gone. No more stories. No more adventures.
I think you guys prefer it that way. *i promise this is not nasty, just sad*
No angry tone. So don't say there is. Just, disappointment. Sadness. You all meant so much to our lives. I might still visit our friends blogs because i still love reading your adventures. But from us... we're through.
No more blogosphere.
I hope this solves all of the chaos as of late. I'm sorry we caused so much trouble. We only wanted help. I promise.
I'm so sorry to all of you.
goodbye.
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















65 face swats:
Leaky eyes down here. We're so sorry that you're leaving and hope that someday you'll be back. We will miss you and your adventures, but we will respect your decision - it won't stop us purring for a harmonious outcome for your new blended household.
{{{hugs}}}
Gypsy & Tasha & Karen (Mum)
::wiping tears from furry faces:: we just are so very sad - you are so loved by us.
Friends, my eyes are leaking... If you're leaving, remember to do not forget all the moments that gave you a smile, all the great moments with Tesla and Hansel, they are unvaulable things in life that can't be changed with anything, please, remember always to smile, that can get rid of the sadness, and the most important, remember your friends....
Hasta Siempre...
-Brownie
I'm so sorry to hear that you'll be leaving, but I stand behind your decision to do whatever you need to do. Please know that I, for one, will be happy to see you back, if you choose to come back at some point. I did see the comment you refer to, and your response, before you deleted them, and I was appalled. From a distance, I could say "don't let one nasty comment drive you away", but I believe that if I were in your place I would feel exactly as you do. {{{hugs and love}}}
Karen
We are probably glad we missed the comment. We are sorry that these things happened--for everyone involved.
Realize that just like a big family everyone is always welcome back in the blogosphere. Not everyone will always get along, but for the most part those that don't stay away from the cats they disagree with!
Our hopes for a wonderful resolution and for an "au revoir" (literally until we see again) than a good bye.
I am so, so sorry to hear that you are leaving. I do understand that you must do what you feel is best. I will miss the adventures of Tesla and Hans and hope one day to see you again. Please take care of yourself and remember that one (or a few bad apples) shouldn't spoil the whole bunch.
{{{hugs}}}
Paula (Sweet Praline's mom)
WE are all leaky out here. So sorry to see you go. We hoped it wouldn't come to this. We will miss you and think of you often, dear friends.
purrs, the Sumac Felines
Ohhhh, we are crying again. Just step back, but don't delete your blog. Things will get better, after all, time heals all wounds ...
Love, hugs, purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam, Simon and Momma Jan
Pee Ess ... just so you know how some kitties are, our Daddy was at the country estate this weekend, and when he came home today Simon hissed big time at him because he was upset at him for being gone. Even the littlest things can upset some kitties ... Sabrina and Sam
Hi,
Sara's Mom here. (Hansel's Secret Paw.)
I don't really know what's going on but I hope you are OK and I'm sad to read your note. If you enjoy blogging about your kittehs and your new adventure with the dog, blog it! Don't worry about what people say. Moderate comments. Make it your world. It's OK.
Please know there are people who are there for you in the CB. Hugs
I'm so sorry emotions are running so strong among cat bloggers right now that misunderstandings have become angry words and so you will be leaving. I have so enjoyed Tesla & Hans, but that is because of you. You are the voice and personality behind their blog. To still that voice would be a shame.
I hope after you have had a chance to heal you will return with Tesla & Hans & (I don't remember if the puppy has a name yet).
I'm not sure whether I will be able to return to return to JFF, so this all makes me even sadder.
I wish you well with the 3 pets and hope your wounds heal quickly and completely.
Tesla and Hans are sweethearts... as are you and yours. You will all be missed very much... we, too, suggest you not delete your blog, just take a little time away because remember... there are those of us "out here" who love and care for all of you...
aw, well yall take care okies? we'll send yoo purrs anyways!
Oh no!! ::leaking eyes:: We will miss you lots Tesla, Hans, the new puppy and Mom!! ((((hugs and purrrs to wonderful furiends!!)))
Your FL furiends,
We missed that something happens here
We are sad to read you´ll leave the blogosphere.
So we can only say we´ll miss you and we hope you come back one day !
purrs purrrrrrrrs
Ahh, my sweet fwends, I am really going to miss you, I love your bloggy page. I had no idea that there had been some bad feelings. What is wrong with people ! Anyway, you will always be my fwends and I shall keep looking just incase you comes back. Now I'm going off into a corner to cwy.
Oh noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are so sad again :(
Please do not delete this blog. WE hope that in time you come back. I am so sorry there are mean people. Most of us are not.
I hope you will lurk too. If we ever get the right snow,I will build you that snowman!!!!!!
With leaky eyes we say goodbye ,but not farewell.
Hugs Mickey,Georgia,Tillie & the Mom
Pleeez don't go..Mommi and I awe cwying..we always look fowawd to youw pictoowes and stowies..I know you awe vewy twaumatized because so many have huwt you, but pleez know so many mowe love you..maybe just maybe you could come back aftew a little bweak..I'm just so vewy sad to see you go..
You will cewtainly be in ouw heawts and thoughts meantime..but I don't want to say goodbye..I couldn't beaw that
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA
It seems to me that I recall a time when you enjoyed blogging. As is evident from many of the comments left, there where/are also a great number of people who have, and still do enjoy reading your blog and sharing your adventures. Now with that said, I cannot speak for the comment to which you are referring in this post (I missed the comment,) but I can say this, do not let the actions of others dictate your actions...if you are leaving the CB because you are too busy, then fine, I think we can all understand that, but dont leave because you feel that you are being chased away as the result of a few comments...there are many here who care about you and would hate to see you leave.
Take a day or two, step back away from the CB, and try to recall all the good that came before the bad.
:)
Whats happened dat sumbuddee be madz fur??? Weze likes ur babees -- pleeze leve ur bloggee hear...
I wish you luvs n huggees...
ifns you wanted helps den whats wrong wif dat??
Weze gonna reead yours bloggee n purr fur you...
You should never worree whats beanz say -- what matturz is ur babeez n dat you iz luved...
Mawmee almohst wentz bye bye cuz uvz meenies dat hurts hur n our daddy purrson (himz is waitin trial now) -- den she purred n found dat life gots ta be bout livin!
Remembur dats weze luvs u n your babees... n u iz on our purr list.
Isaiah 43:1
Katie Too.
Please stay.
We are so sad to think that you are going to be leaving us. Please don't delete this blog, we want to be able to come and visit and hopefully you will come back some day. Our eyes are so leaky now because we think consider you special pals.
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
I yam flummoxed. I cant's beleevz you iz goin'! What didz dis creep do? Why doez da beanz bee-have in wayz where dey do harm by sendin' arrowz through da bloggz? If we all hadz to talk to each other in person, we wouldz be forced to be kinder... not mean & angry. I yam sad.. furry sad. Canz you lets dis go? Can you just takes all da good love dat comez & lets dis one bad apple go? Pleeze retink dis.
I yam so sorry dis haz hurted you all. PLeeze come back. We lovez you.
-Dr Tweety & da Fab Five
I am going to miss reading about Tesla and Hans. They are some of my very favorites! I hope you won't delete your blog. At least give it some time before you do so. Many hugs to you. In my heart, I am hoping and hoping you will eventually decide to come back.
We have zero clue about what happened and its most likely none of our business anyway. But, we love reading your adventures and seeing your pictures. We do hope that in time you come back even it its just for yourself as a way to keep track of your daily adventures.
Kaze, Latte, & Chase
We will miss you if you go, but we hope you don't.
We would miss you. A lot. Don't go, just take a breath and let the bad stuff blow away.
Smoochies...
We will miss you all so much. We hope we can get an update from you all when things calm down a bit. Big furry kitty kisses to you all.
Like some others, we don't have a clue what happened, but we hope that you will continue with your blog! Otherwise, how will we know what Tesla and Hans are doing??? We hope that you stay!
Purrrrrrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow
We don't know what happened. We're sorry that people were mean and we hope that all of the nice comments will outweigh the nasty one. We don't understand when people are mean to each other like that.
Sending some purrs and hopes that you'll still blog about Tesla and Hans.
Charlemagne and Tamar
Hello kitties. We do not know what happened as we just bumped into your bloggie today reading some other bloggie. So, all we can say is do not allow some innernets poophead grumpygills ruin your day or your blog.
You can use "comment moderation" for a while
Do what makes you happy.
purrrrs
We'll miss you, and we hope you'll decide to come back. ((((((hugs)))))))) and purrs from all the Ballicai!
I don't think it's worth leaving over, to be honest. Some fur flew, and some feelings got hurt, but things happen and we have to get past them. MomBean and I know that too well.
No idea what went down, but I hope that everything's ok. It would be a shame if you stopped blogging, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Purrs for the future, no matter what!!
please consider leaving your blog up. i love looking at hans and reading about his adventures. he looks so much like my cheebie that i miss so much. perhaps you could disable comments or moderate them if you decide to post again.
You are friends of our furcousin, Mickey, and he told us his good friends were leaving, as in goodbye forever! This is way too long to be away from the blogosphere. Would you consider taking just a break? That would really cheer up Mickey and make us happy too.
purrs and hugs,
Mindy, Moe, Bono
We hopes you reconsider and maybe just take a little break?
Purrs and HUGS to you all.
We are very sad that you want to leave. Please don't delete your blog right away - we so hope you'll be back one day.... we'll miss you!
I am really sorry that you have decided to leave. We will miss you lots and hope that you might cahnge your mind one day. Purrs and hugs to you all1
Oh dear! We have no idea what has happened and we're sorry that you are all so upset! Please don't go away! Maybe we look for you at our other bloggie? We will miss hearing all of your updates and seeing your sweet comments.
Please remember for every one bad cat there are hundreds that love you and respect you.
the Cafe Cats and Mama Ann
We have no idea what happened over the last few days and are glad because it sounds bad. But, these things have happened before and everything settles and is OK in time.
You are such good friends and we don't want you to leave. We understand the need for a break, but please don't be gone long. We'll miss you!
Besides, you don't want to miss our big surprise annoucement on Sunday Jan. 18th. Bendrix is just itching to tell.
We're flabbergasted too! Holy moly! We've been in the blogosphere for 4 years and have seen a few nasty things go down but kindness prevails.
We absolutely love Hansel & Tesla and their fun kitty adventures. Do what you need to do. We will miss you very much.
We are so sorry that you have decided to leave. We don't know what kind of mean things have been said but hope that someday you can forget about them and come back. We will miss you and will think of you often.
-Stryder, Scotchy, Sugar & Kellykat
We agree with other bloggers that you should keep your blog up, and let the dust settle. We want to know how you are all doing.
Carmela and Moe - Chicats
We know we've already said this to you (and clearly lots of other kitties think the same thing), but please don't go! Take some time, heal your family and come back to your extended kitty family that loves you to!
Purrs and Hugs to you all,
Pearl, Bert, Jake and Mom Amanda
We don't comment a lot, but we always like reading your blog. We hope that you come back when things have calmed down. We aren't even really sure what happened, but we are sending you many purrs and hugs.
We don't comment a lot either, but we love reading your bloggie. We're not sure what happened, but we're sad that you feel you have to leave. Hugs and purrs to all of you. Please know that you're loved by way more kitties in the blogosphere than not.
We hope to see you again soon. We are so sorry you went away when we were gone and didn't have a chance to say a proper goodbye.
Tesla and Hans, our purrs and thoughts are with you and the new puppy. We will miss you and hope we see you soon. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis & Mom, Alasandra
Hans and Tesla
Please know that all of us kitties and hoomans alike will miss you a lot and we hopes yu will not delete yur bloggie. We do not knoo what has happened to bring yoo to dis point, but we do udderstands. WE hopes dat fings change and dat yoo will not leaf. We miss yoo lots allreedy! Pleese knoo dat no matter what we will always keep yoo in our harts and purrayers.
{{{{Tesla and Hans}}}}
Purrs
Abby,Boo,Ping,Jinx and Gracie and Mom Debra
We's all got leaky eyes. Like others we don't know what happened. Please don't delete your bloggie. We hope you'll come back to the blogosphere.
Alexi, the Krasota Castle Cats, Blu Cat Man and Mombean.
We're sad to lose you an' your bloggie. Good luck to all of you ... Perhaps you'll return one day?
DMM & Feline Americans
We're very sad to see you go. We have always enjoyed reading your blog and hope that you will be back some day. We hope that everything works out ok for the kitties and the puppy. Given enough time, they can learn to accept each other. Just take it slow and easy.
Marissa Kitty and her human
dont gohz bye bye!!!
weze all needs a huggee fest!!
Luve,
Daisy May &
Katie Too
Uh Oh, we stopped by to say hi to a blog we have never visited and no one is here......this is sad, we don't know why you left but we hope you will return someday, sure looks like you had many furends here...just think about that, maybe it will help you feel better, purrs=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz
I guess I've missed something somewhere! I didn't realize there were problems happening. And to YOU. You're just too cute.
I'm sorry you'll be leaving, I've loved reading your blog. If you decide to come back, let us know.
We didn't visit much, but we are sorry to see you leave. We hope you will return one day.
We are sorry that you have been hurt. Please take some time and then come back.
Hugs, Kodak
We still are not sure what transpired with the negarive comments etc, but we are sad that you guys are gone. I wish you could get beyond whatever happened and keep your blog going.
I just wanted to let you know that I lost my sister PooPoo today. We are all so sad. Hope you reconsider and keep posting.
--JB
Tesla and Hans, we stopped by hoping that you will read this, because we want to say HI!!! to you both, and let you know that we love you ...
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Oh my gosh, we've been away too long!! I am so sorry to hear about this. I can't understand why anyone would be nasty to you. That's just awful. I'm so sorry you had to put up with that.
Your family will always be in our hearts, but I hope we will see you again soon.
-Tracy (with Kilroy snoopervising)
just checking in on you. purrrrrrs
We came by to check on you. Hope your hands are healing and the cats and dog are doing well.
dropping in to say "hi". keeping your family in our purrayers.
I am really sorry that you have decided to leave. I hope that you won't delete your blog and that you will come back some day. I am glad that Tesla and Hans are staying with you and I hope that everything works out fine with the puppy.
Just checking in, and sending purrs...
Hi everyone!
We really miss you!
Post a Comment