Monday, January 5, 2009

Mancat Mondeh: Cubin it ups.

I like mai cubes. Lots.
I kick tesla outs of dem sumtims.
Sumtims i join her in one den her runs away.
I jus wan cuddle.
An nom her feets sum.

Fwap on mommeh. Her iz tryin ta git gud face shots.
I no lets her.

Does yoo chew yoor furblins feets?
I like ta nom tessa's.
Her feeties are nooooooommy.

Sumtims her fwaps mai head.
Akshallalee... ALLA da tim her fwaps mai head.

mommeh... i will nom yoo gud...

Wanna rumbles?!


7 face swats:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Nomming your fursibiling is not permitted. We do groom each other and sometimes we get a little over zealous. ~S,S & C

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That's a fantastic cube you have!

Shaggy and Scout said...

I wish we could play in our cubes together Hansel! I love my new cube. -Scout

Daisy said...

Harley does not try to nom my toes. But he does try to chase me and jump on me and wrestle with me. All the time. I do not enjoy it.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I am green with envy over that cube!!!

Purrs Goldie

Lux said...

Oh, I really love my cube, too! I like to sneak attack from it. :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can see you love your cube so much~! Have fun!