(click ta bigify picshures)
Hai. It iz mai HOPE dat mommeh wud not effur post dese picshures.
Nice ladee from mommeh's werk gaf me an hansel dem mousie toys.I might've really liked them. An made sum real strange faces while shovin dem in mai mouf.
It waz mai hope, dat yoo'd neffur see dese.
It waz mai hope, dat de in-crim-a-nay-tin ev-e-dence wudneffur make it ta da kitteh streets.
NOM
it iz also mai little hope , dat yoo will NOT share wif yoor furrends.And dat mai furrends will forget wat dem see here.
an mommeh canna figure out why we wans noo staffs.
Stoopid.
It iz also mai hope, dat tanite,mommeh makes it frough da nite
an nuffin ak-sah-den-lee SMASHES her in herseeps.
A nite mommeh.
Seep tight mommeh.

...i will smash yoo mommeh...















13 face swats:
We also hope nothing "accidentally" smashes your Mommy in her sleeps. 'Cause that wouldn't be too good-ish.
I don't see anyfing wrong wif them pichurs. I fink they are great and I will send them to all my fwends and you will be famis.
We thinks you look cute. Please don't smash your Mommy in her sleep.
~S,S & C
You are really enjoying that mouse, all cats love the catnip mouse, very funny photos, thank you for coming by.
Chew, chew, chew, did you chew some fingers too? FAZ
You are really nomming that mousie!
Teehee - I think those pictures are cute!
We really hope nothing accidentally smashes your mom in her sleeps either! ;-)
That looks like a great tasting mouse!!!! You're making cute faces!
What a cute kitty!
I played too :)
I think it looks like you are having a grand time. I'd hope that more of that happens!
Ah, those photos are very adorable, Tesla! But I think just a tiny bit of smashing might be okay.
LOL!!
Gandalf & Grayson's comment made me CRACK UP!!! LOL!!!
My Photo Hunters is up today. I 'HOPE' you get the chance to visit and leave your link.
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-hope/
Happy New Year!
HAHHA Little Tess, but they are excellent pictures.. a little girl should be fierce and ferocious!!! And your faces certainly prove this!! :))
I thinks you should be lovin' on your Momma rather than smashing her :)
V-V
Post a Comment