Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tummeh an toes Tusdeh: Tesla Spayshull.

Hai.
Mommeh finks dat i will gif sum co-op-er-a-shun
fur tummeh an toes.

Her iz stoopid.

Umm... no mommeh. git lost.

I dun see yoo.

Mommeh.
Srsly.
Better luck next tim.

Yoo iz sooo stoopid.




11 face swats:

Parker said...

No Tummy? No Toesies?
Awwwwwww....

Anonymous said...

Rats. We were hoping for at least a tummy OR a toes.

The Florida Furkids said...

We think you were just ahead of her...Whisker Wednesday!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Gemini and Ichiro said...

No tummy? I did see a toe I think... one.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You tell her, Tesla!

Daisy said...

Moms know nothing!

Asta said...

Tesla
It's ouw loss not to see youw tummies and toes..but when you'we not in the mood, you'we just not, hehehe
I'm vewy sowwy about youw fwiend cwossing the bwidge..that was a wondewful twiboote
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

MaoMao said...

hehe, you must be into showin whiskies today!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

meemsnyc said...

Tesla, you are sooo funny!!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh Tesla, don't be so cantankerous with Mommeh!

Mickey's Musings said...

But Tesla,I bet you have lovely toes and belly :) You are such a pretty girlcat!!
Purrs Mickey