Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursdeh Thirten: Tunnel of Hans

Hansel: well mommeh... maybe dat santa claws waz na so
off wif his dee-sea-shun affer alls.
Dis iz gud toys.

Thursdeh Thirten: Wat i Like bout mai tunnel.
-bai hansel da kitteh.

1. If i in dere. Tesla no comes in dere. Her jus watches.
I can take offur purty much n-e-fing.

2. I can lay half in or outs.

3. I can make Tesla Jealous!

4. I fit in dis fing nicely. See mez?

5. Makes gud snuggles.

Tes: I dun like dis one bits. why does him git thursdeh.

6. I look all kyoot in dere.

7. When i nom it, it crinkles nicely. Like its saz "ow!"

8. i can roll around in its.

9. I look like big mancat in its. Vishus.

10. All of mai fangs look huge while i NOM it

11. Mommeh canna git enouf of mai kyoot face in dis
tunnel. :)

Tes: I hate yoo guys.
I will SMASH yoo in yoor seeps.

12. I can fold nicely in dis tunnel

13. I can peek out da hole in da top an surprises yoo.
SURPRISES!

12 face swats:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That looks like a fun toy Hans. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

I word verification is comant

Anonymous said...

That looks like a Tesla repellant, Hans. Your own private Mancat Mansion! hahaha!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Nice tunnel. I am not all that fond of mine.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

What a great, silky looking tunnel!
Thank you for the post about our Bandit. We will miss him so...
~ Gracie, of The Bunch

My Siberian Kitties said...

I have a cat tunnell just like this one, and I finally had to put it out in the porch. The cats always played in it when we were watching an intense TV show ( like House or LOST) The noise was too distracting !

Anonymous said...

hahahha SURPRISES!
We just got a new tunnel and love it to pieces too, but my sisfur plays with me.. Tess, don't be such a fraidy cat! hahha fraidy CAT hahha

I can see why your Momma loves your cute tunnel face! :)

V-V

meemsnyc said...

Wow, what an excellent tunnel!! Super cool!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww....it looks like you have a great toy~!!!
Enjoy your tunnel time~

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I LOVE your tunnel! Where can I get one? My mom says I can get one....but please let me know where you got yours, ok?
--JB

Shaggy and Scout said...

We knew you'd come to like it Hansel! You look really mancatly in there!

Margaret Cloud said...

What fun you are having, very cute photos. I have to tell you our ferrets have the same toy and they love to play in it and they also chew it.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

What an awesome tunnel you little ones have. There are so many games that you are able to play with it. You can hide from your siblings and pop out at the end to chase them around. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos. Have a fun-filled day.
World of Animals