Monday, December 1, 2008

ONE YEAR BLOGOVERSARY!

Well hai! Glad ta see yoo made it!!
Dis iz our first year blogoversary!

We hopes dere will be many many more ta come! pweese, stop in, join us, haf a snack!

Cud we innerest yoo in a... shrimp cocktails maybees?

Maybee sum bacon wrapped shrimpies?! i luf dese.



I hired dis man ta catch alla our toonas fur dis effunin. His woofie halped.



Him supplied da tooona fur our toona juice. Effuree one can haf sum.



Now wat drink can i git yoo?
Sum orange juiceies?



Fur dem older kittehs- maybee sum gin & tonics?



Perhaps a screwdriver drinky?



Wat bout sum beers?



Of course der iz ALWAYS water here fur alla dem odder kittehs.



Fur dinners, i gots mommeh ta make all kinds of fings.

Cud i innerest yoo in sum chick-hun?



How bouts sum salmon?



Der iz more shrimps too.



Maybee sum lobsteh?



Crabbies? Of course, will be no old bay- mommeh saz will burn our insides out.
Stoopid mommeh.



fur desserts, maybee sum ice creams?!


Or dis lovely cakes dat i had made fur us?



an neveh fear- if anyone iz feelin sicky, vet lives down street, we will knock on door.

Now, enjoy! fanks fur comin!

Eet sum fud!

38 face swats:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Wowie, Tesla, what a spread. Yum. It's early an we's hungry. You's know how to throw a party, that's fur sure.
Check out tha CB, I's maded you a specshul grafik fur yours furrst blogoversary... hee hee.
Ooooh, that chicken looks so good, excuse me for a few minutes.......
KC

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Happy Blogoversary Tesla!!!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Happy Happy Blogaversary, Tesla!!!!

What a great spread you have put out for everyone! We may camp out here for a couple of days. We brought our own beds.

Nom,nom,nom.

Purrs and {{hugs}},
Goldie, Shade and Banshee

Lone Star Purrs said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!! We's on owr way ofur to help celly-brate.
::purrs::
~Meeko & Kiara

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Blogoversary. What a spread you have!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!!!
Can we start with dessert first?

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary and thanks for the delicious food!! My belly hasn't been this full since... yesterday. :)

Kiddo

PB 'n J said...

Happy Blogaversary!!!!! And boy or boy what a spread you've got here!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Blogaversary Tesla!! YAY!!!

oooo, a nip and tonic and some bacon shrimpies would be wonderful!!!

Fank you!!!! we are very glad we gotted to meet you and become furriends

Everycat said...

Happy Blogoversary Tesla and Hansel. That's a lovely spread you've put on for us! We hope you have a lovely day!

I think I would like to try the lobster first, I've never seen one of them before!

Whicky, Angel, Oliver & Gerry

Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy Blogoversary! We're sure there will be many more to celebrate, especially if there is bacon wrapped shrimps....

We hope you enjoy your special day too!

Bendrix here: Hey, who wants to poo in a bag, put it on the VETs doorstep, light it on fire and run away???

Daisy said...

Happy Blogoversary! Woohoo! And thanks for inviting us to your celebration. This is a wonderful spread. I think I would like to start with some lobster!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary, Tesla! Wowie, a year already? And just look at all the foods!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Blogoversary, Tesla! And thanks for all the good eats...mmmmm, bacon wrapped shrimp...

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh concatulations on yer blogversary and we shurely will take some of that nummy shrimp cocktails ~The FLuffy Tribe

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Happy Blogoversary Tesla!!!!!! What a spread!!!! I don't know where to start. All looks so yummy!!!!!! Maybe the shrimps.....

Slurp, slurp, here is to many more blogoversaries!!!!!

Cat with a Garden said...

Happy first Blogoversary to you! Efurything looks lovely. I'll try those bacon wrapped shrimps... and... oh, the lobster of course... some milk to get efurything down?... oh yes, please...nom, nom, nom.
Ahhh, what a lovely spread! Thank you!
Purrs, Siena

Jans Funny Farm said...

Tesla, Congratulations on your blogoversary! We have missed you since our computer went down and hope to be back soon.

Parker said...

Happy Happy Blogoversary!
Thanks for the great party! I am so glad we know you two!
Smoochies, now, on to the food!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Happy Blogoversary, you two.

Wow, that is quite a spread. We'll try some of those shrimps first, and then likely some hamm or turkey.

nom, nom, nom, nom...

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BLOGGIEVERSARY!!!
wow a whole year is not something to be sneezed about and boy do you put on the grub!!(food)

I will haves the screwdrivers I thinks and make sure the ladies are happy as usual!!!

We hopez you get a nice bigs rewardie too!! This bloggie business is hard work sometimes!!:))
Congrats to you!

V-V

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Sassy Kat said...

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY TO YOU
HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY TO YOU
HAPPY FIRST BLOGOVERSARY TO YOU
HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY TO YOUUUUUUUU.

What a fantastic party, thanks for inviting me. Your food was all wonderful and I especially liked the ice cream. If you have enough I just might have another one.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Tesla & Hansel,
We have been here for awhile stuffing our faces but the Mom was busy putting our Christmas up so this if the first chance we have had to talk.

Happy Blogoversary!!!!!!

All this food is heavenly. We especially like the bacon wrapped shrimp.

And it's great to see all our friends. Thank you so much for having us over.

The Cat Realm said...

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!!! This is some feast that you have put on here - we LOVE it! We will stay around a bit and eat and eat and party and party!!! Thank you for inviting us! We are so glad to have you in our big blogging community.
The Cat Realm

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Ice-cream, let's see we have to find somewhere to put it. But our bellies are full from all the shrimp, lobster, salmon and assorted other goodies. I know let's dance then we will have room for the ice-cream.

(Socks, Scylla & Charybdis head off to the dance floor)

We forgot to sign our names last time but you knew it was us didn't you. ~S,S & C

Asta said...

Tesla and Hansel

I just got home( an11hws dwive) and what a gweat suwpwise!!! it's youw blogovewsWAWY.CONGWATULATIONS!!!!!!!
I think you awe wondewful, and if you don't mind I'm quite hungwy(no one let me eat all day in the caw)

Oh I don't even know whewe to stawt..that is the most fantastically wondewful pawty spwead you made..Thank you so vewy much...mmmmmniammmm! delicious!!!!!
Smoochie kisses
ASTA

Quill and Greyson said...

Hi Telsa & Hansel! Happy blogoversary!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The cake with flowers on it was so pretty we hated to see it sliced. But boy does it taste good.

This is a pawsome party. We are so glad you invited us. We will stick around and help you clean up. Off to take a quick cat nap now.

~S,S & C

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Blogoversary! You sure know how to throw a party!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy Blogoversary Tesla...mmm, shrimp AND ice cream. Yoor spoiling us.

Cory said...

Happy Blogoversary! Woo hoo! I didn't think I could eat any more after this last weekend, but guess what!? I did...thank you!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Happy Blogoversary Telsa!!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy Blogoversary Tesla and many, many, many moooore!!! The food is delicious!! Thanks for inviting us!!
Your FL furiends,

Mickey's Musings said...

HAPPY 1st BLOGOVERSARY TESLA & HANS!

This is a pawsome party you are having!!! So many good things to eat and drink! WOOT!!! I better keep an eye on my sisfurs as they are still young(compared to me,that is).
We hope you will be celebrating many,many more of these too :)
(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh Tesla, this is so yummy!!! I don't think I can eat any more. Will nap for a while.....

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Sorry I am late but I just found out about the party! Everything looks just puuurfect! I do hope that there are some leftovers??? Maybe I can help you guys clean up?

Happy Blogoversary!
Love,
Opus

Karen Jo said...

Happy Blogoversary, Tesla and Hansel! There is so much good food, I am having a hard time deciding where to start. I think I'll have some bacon-wrapped shrimp, then some lobster. I must have some ice cream, too. Thank you so much for the wonderful party.