Monday, November 24, 2008

Pay it forward gifts!

Da woofie SIKU sent our woofie ISIS (http://princess-isis.blogspot.com/) a package!

Dis great boxie holds lots of fings. Sum woofie fings, sum kitteh fings, sum hooman fings, sum, intertwinin fings.

We unloaded da bounty. Furry carefully.

Tes: Look dat iz mine!

Hans: MINE MINE!

MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHA isis da woofie yoo mus share wif us KITTEHS!

Tes: o0o0o0o0o0o0 mommeh dem look gud....

Hans: who iz dat mommeh?

Mommeh: Dat iz Siku da American Eskimo. She iz gud furrend of family an little Isis.

Hans: LOOK WAT WAZ IN OUR PRESENTS MOMMEH! MOUSIE ROLLIES!

Hans: now, mr. mousie, how shall i nom thee?

Tes: if yoo dun nom him soon, him will scape! NOM HIM NOM HIM


Tes: ohhhh mommeh fur meh? I git ta try furs acaz ME da eldest an well, da bestest too. right mommeh?

Mommeh: yoo iz nah da bestest but yoo iz da eldest, and Hans iz busy wif hims toys.

Hans: nom nom nom me stole tesla's toy muahahahaha

tes: nom nom nom nom da bestest effur fur da bestest kitteh nom nom nom

Hans: mommeh... waz dis stuff? Iz crunchies... smells... sooooo... gud....


Hans: NOMNOMNOM NOMNOMNOM


nom nom nom nom

nom nom nom nom

NOM NOM

NOM NOM NOM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Hans: ok all gun. i haf bof toys now kthx.

Hans: Hello mr. mousie. I mus nam yoo gud.

Tes: an i mus nam yoo little mousie.

tes: afferall, a gud owner nam dem pets. Yoo iz meh pet. I will NOM yoo when i wants. i OWNS yoo.

Hans: 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o nommmmmm i luf yoo mousie...

~*~*~*~*~*~purrrrrssssss~*~*~*~*~*~

Hans: yoo iz meh best furrend mousie.


fanks to Siku fur bringin lots of fun an luf here to us little bitty kittehs. :)

we luf yoo siku!

tesla & hansel

psss... we wud like ta start dis in da CB!




So here are the rules.
"The exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and 'pay it forward' in their own way.

This is how it works...
We are going to agree to send something fun, inspiring or uplifting to the first 3 blog owners who post a comment on this entry. In turn you will then post about this on your blog, link to us, then send something to the first three people who sign up to play along through your blog.
There are no cost restraints, BUT don't go crazy! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found. No biggie, just a gift that will make the person smile. Maybe something unique from where you live?
And, remember that kindness don't have to involve money; there are untold ways to help others every single day, everywhere you go - just look around."
SO PAY IT FORWARD...


also...

dun forget ta fink about our furrend moki...

12 face swats:

Parker said...

What a great idea! I think I am glad to be one of the first to comment!
AND - your package was so cool - very NOM NOM NOM-able!

Chrissie said...

I already saw Isis munchin' on some snacks! Then I come over here and see you with THE SAME FISH JERKY!! I think that fishie things should be strictly for gatos, only!

I'm glad to be the second commenter..and this is gonna be fun!

Anonymous said...

That was a lot of nom. Can we nom it forward?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! That looks like a great food gift!!!

White Dog Blog said...

Hi Tes and Hans,
I am glad you liked our gifts. Tell your friends and your mom that Cherby's Tilapia Fish Jerky can be purchased online at www.pawschoice.com a bag of 30+ strips is 3.95...www.cleanrun.com also carries it but their price is more expensive.

PB 'n J said...

That looks like some serious fun! And great Noms too!

MaoMao said...

Wowie kazowie, what a great package! And whatta lotta wunnerful NOMming.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We are confused? You have a woofie? We went to see Isis' blog but it looks like she lives someplace else? Or is she you Mommeh's sisters woofie?
Anyway you two sure nommed that fish good and Hans, you sure enjoy toys don't you??!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great gift you got there!!!

The Florida Furkids said...

Your house must be filled with all of these super gifts!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!!! You look like you are having a ball!!! Great gifts :) I would say "have fun" but you already are !!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Parker said...

Wow - I know I said thanks before, but we just love our stuff. I am posting my pay it forward tomorrow!