Thursday, September 25, 2008

Noo Noos.

Well tadeh mommeh waz gunna tell yoo alla bout meh cool cool fort! But, instead, she gunna share sum GREAT noos wif yoos.

But even affor dat, i wanna share dis GREAT present dat da Zoolatry kittehs made fur meh! Where shud i put dis on meh blog fur all ta sees?! I wanna show off to da WERLD:



Den, in udder noos. One monf agos, mommeh's co-werker found herself some kittehs on side of road. Dem coot kittehs. Broffur an sisfur. Dem are coot! She haz dem. Dem lif outside acaz her son lergic.

So dem were jus lifin. She movin. No can take mao maos. Waz very very sad. Den, mommeh call her furrend. Saz, come take a kitteh.

Den, he came. Dis iz da female.



Dis iz bof kittehs. He thought an thought. Cudna decide.



Which kitteh shud i take?



Him shud take BOF kittehs dem all saz! An, den, dem kittehs curled on his shoulders, an fell aseep... on der new daddeh.



Dem will mof in da new house in october- when him moves in. Dem will git ta splore der new house tageffur. :) Dem haz happee storee.

:)

He needs halp namin. Anyone got any sa-ges-shuns?

10 face swats:

Parker said...

I think whatever their names are, they are lucky kitties!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are so happy the nice man took both kittens. They are adorable. We will try to think of names, we aren't good at that.

Glad to hear that the Dr.'s just think it's your lymp nodes and nothing serious. ~S,S & C

Monty Q. Kat said...

Are they going to live with you?

I think you could name them Eban and Snootch, but those are my favorite cartoon kitties.

Nomi said...

Such beautiful kitties deserve beautiful names. Let me think about that one. Its great they will stay together.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Wow, that's so great!! The kitties will never be lonely cuz they're going together.

And congrats on your awesome Zoolatry graphic that shows off your byooty! I love the stuff that the Zoolatry human does.

Those are some cute kitties, so they need good names. The daddy could always go with classic names, such as a Norse god pair: Freya and Thor (or Loki). Or delve into Greek/Roman mythology: Minerva and Mars in Roman, Ares & Athena in Greek (they were brofur & sister [or correct me if I'm wrong].)Ares represented war but Athena was warrior-like herself, even though she represented wisdom (and hunting).

Okie, I is gunna shut up now before mommy makes me recite classical history. Anyway, this is SUCH a happy store and it is so cool of your mom to find homes for the babies!!! Way to go, Tesla-mom!

Asta said...

Tesla
Those awe vewy coote kittehs..and I love happy endings! I'm so glad that mistew took them bof..they wemind me of Opus and roscoe..it will be gweat fow them to be togethew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Daisy said...

What a great story about the two kittens! Maybe they could be called Hetoo and Metoo if they always like to be together.

I am extra-glad that the results of your tests were good and you will be okay. I was worried about you!

Anonymous said...

Yay for a new Daddy and a new Forever Home! We are sure their Daddy will be able to think of names that are just right for them! We are so happy for them!

Sassy Kat said...

Glad the two kittens could stay together!!!! I don't have any ideas for names. Would have to spend the day with them so I could learn a little about their personalities.
Nice photo from Zoolatry.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Tesla,Maggy & Zoey made a beautiful picture of you :)
Those kitties are so cute. I am so happy that your Mom's friend will take both kitties!!!!!!!! YAY!!!
He won't regret it ;)
Purrs Mickey