Thursday, March 27, 2008

Best friends

(...Hello? One Eyed Pete? I see yoo. Get outta dere. Sanks....)



We go everywhere togever. See? I carrys him. He luvs me.



(...Look mommeh. Praise me! i bring petey...)



(...Dis iz meh best friend. I love petey...)



(...i love him so much...)

But now! he's no-eyed pete.



(...mommeh, can i eat dat...)




10 face swats:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

If you keeps that up you're going to need a new best friend.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh it looks like you had a lot of fun with that friend.

MaoMao said...

hehehe, Tesla -- you're about yur Petey the way I am about my monkey that dangles from a string! I love playin with him but I've pulled off one of his legs and one of his arms and he's the second monkey I've hadded... I turned the first one into a quadruple amputee!!!!!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

meemsnyc said...

Hehehe, no eyes! Poor Pete the mousey!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

*giggle* *giggle*
Tesla you are so so cute,
I especially love the last video,
it makes me laugh and smile all the way!!!

PB 'n J said...

Tesla you're so funny! You go for the eyes, I go for the tails - there's not a fuzzy mouse in our house with it's tail still on!

Daisy said...

Tesla, you are so cute playing in that chair. And I heard you purr, too!

Shaggy and Scout said...

That was a mighty leap at the end of the video Tesla!!!
You are such a cutie!!!! Petey looks very well loved. The more beat up they get the more we lve out mousies, so we hope you get to keep yours a long, long time. We know a kitty whos mousie's stuffing is long gone, but he still carries the skin around!!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Poor Blind Petey
Poor Blind Petey
See How He Flies
See How he Hides
He tried to get out of Tesla's Mouth
He ended up worse and out of luck

Dang it! I couldn't finish it!!!!
I had a good little poem goin'.
You always make me laugh, sweet friend!!
I needed it after this week. Kind of stressful with all this sick kitties around.

Keep laughing and playing!

Purrs, Goldie

Just Ducky said...

That mousie looks very well loved.