Sunday, January 20, 2008

As promised...

Momma took a much better video of me. We like to play. Good fun!




AND we found this really cute video of a kitten talking. Its adorable. Remember when we were that tiny and talked like that? I do!

11 face swats:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I love to play like that with michico, too~!!!!!!
It's really lots of fun!!!

Kaz's Cats said...

Tesla, the video of the kitten was so cute - I (Tasha) went looking for the new kitty in the house near the computer speakers when the second video was playing. Mum was laughing out loud (very rude) while I looked for the kitty. Gypsy and I liked your other video too - you're very quick! Great mouse hunting technique too.

Purrs

Tasha

Monty Q. Kat said...

Ooh! I can join in?

Asta said...

Tesla
That looks like so much fun
Iwish I could play with you!
I loved watching you wun and leap!
You'we still little and cute just like that baby kitty on the video..I'm glad you'we having so much fun
smoochie kisses
Asta

Daisy said...

Wow, Tesla, you move really fast! That little talking kitten is very cute, too.

Chance said...

Yoo furry gud at dose bunny kicks! An yoo run weelly weelly fast too. Soes furry cyoot.

Puuuurrrrrrsssssssss
Chance

PB 'n J said...

Wow Tesla - you don't need any extra floofs - you're so fast you must be warm all the time!

Tara said...

Go Tesla! Great bunny kicking too!

And that kitten is sure cute!

Tara

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very fast! We loved it! Shade is going to try to perfect her bunny kicks with your example!

~Goldie

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Great video of you at play. Very fast. Have to call you Speedy soon!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Hi there again. Just wanted to let you know I have tagged you for a meme. :) Come on over to check it out if you get a chance.

~Goldie