Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Well, almos... Meh an mom haz been lightin candles at night here, for all the sadness around the cat blogosphere.

Please light a candle wif us anight and haf sum silence wif us. Let us remember and purray fur our lost furrends- beans an aminals togeffer.





27 face swats:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That is a wonderful idea. We will be sure to light a candle tonight.~S, S & C

The Meezers or Billy said...

we will be lighting candles too Tesla! you and your mommy are very sweet

Daisy said...

I will join you in lighting a candle tonight and think of our friends.

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a wonderful idea, Tesla!

Earthypix said...

I am new,but it has been a sad time i notice,so I,too will light a candle or two.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We will join you tonight...Yoo and yoor momma are furry sweet.

Mickey's Musings said...

Tesla, you and your Mom have a great idea!!! I will join you andlight a candle tonight too.
Purrs Mickey

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

I will join you also. Thanks. I'm not of the cat blogosphere, but have been a fan for almost a year. (We will have 8 cats after retrieving two of my niece's tomorrow....)

Samantha & Mom said...

Awwww.....Tesla thank you!! We will join you in lighting a candle! It has been very sad! And joining together with furiends helps heal!
Your FL furiends,

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a good idea Tesla. We will join you in lighting some candles tonight.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We will light some candles too, Tesla. If the PM can find some. With two wee ones around, we don't have too many candle lit evenings. I know she has some somewhere though as we lit some last winter when the power went out.

We will do so when the wee ones and the sun are tucked into bed.

Good idea, Tesla!

purrs Goldie and Shade

Parker said...

We will too sweet Telsa.
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Just Ducky said...

Light a candle and purr for our furiends Felix, Monty and Monty's family.

PB 'n J said...

This is a wonderful idea Tesla. Mommy has lit all the candles in the house tonight - we hope all our friends can see them from across the bridge.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Tesla, this is such a sweet and heartfelt idea. We are lighting a candle for Violette and for Felix. So many sad things have been happening, it is sometimes too hard to comprehend ...
Hugs, purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

What a fine idea for a gathering Tesla! I am here with my cangle burning bright in this sadness of night. We have lost so many friends and many more are so ill. Every day is so precious...tell those you love that you do!!
Love to all of you from Miss Peach

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

You and your mommy are very thoughtful, Tesla. Thank you for the idea. We'll also light a candle.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Tesla, we's joined you tonight an lited candles fur Sprout an fur Felix. What a wonnerful idea.
Hugs,
KC

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

We will also light a candle for all of our friends!

Alexi said...

We'll light a candle and join you in a moment of silence. Much love,

Alexi

Forty Paws said...

This is a wonderful idea. So much has gone on this week.

Luf, Us

Willow said...

China Cat & I are lighting candles tonight also.

Purrrrrs, Willow

snowforest said...

We miss our sweet friends so much who've gone to the rainbow bridge. We are purraying hard for their families..

MaoMao said...

We Ballicai are lightin candles tonight too and thinkin of our purreshus furriends who've gone to the Bridge. We're sendin love and purrs to their famblies.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi, Tesla! Fanks fur dis post. It's good to share our sadness wif furiends old an new. I don't fink I's been here afore. Der's a look in yur eye dat's like me, intelligent an curious. Purrs an kittyhugs,
Victor Tabbycat & Tabbymom Jen

catsynth said...

W will join you in lighting a candle to remember our friends.

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Our candles are lite!